We are getting closer and closer. There is even a slight chance that next week I will be induced! I am not getting my hopes up but due to the size of Larkin and the fact that I have measured at least a week ahead throughout my entire pregnancy, my dr. feels good about inducing if I have progressed more. So PRAY for that progression! :)
Larkin's room is still somewhat "under construction", so those pictures are still to come. I did want to post one last picture of me in all my hugeness! As you've probably noticed I chose to slack on posting prego pictures. In fact, I have pretty much run from the camera this last trimester. However, I think you have to see it to believe it....this is going to be one big baby!



You are PRECIOUS!!! Such a beautiful pregnant woman! Good luck next week!
ReplyDeleteyou look great! hope youre feeling well :)
ReplyDeletehey
ReplyDeletei will be praying for progression because that would be so fun if you had larkin next week while we are there. hang in there!
Good luck and I can't wait to hear when it might be!! I can't wait to meet Larkin!!! So fun!!!! Come on to MOM's Group!!!!!!!!! yeah!!
ReplyDeleteSOO cute Julia!
ReplyDelete