We have been so busy lately and blogging has been the last thing on my mind. We have officially begun the countdown to Baby Larkin's arrival. 26 Days and counting! We also are realizing that there is a good chance he could be early (or I like to think so). At our 36 week ultrasound this week, he already weighed 7lbs 1oz!! It is comforting to know that if he does come early, he would hopefully be healthy and well-developed. We are so excited as his arrival gets closer and closer.
We still have a lot to do in preparation. As Joe put it this week, we are emotionally prepared, but there still are so many logistical things to take care of. The nursery is coming along! I've posted a few pictures of the progress and will update once we get it totally finished. We've also been "showered" by our friends and family and seem to have everything we need to welcome little Larkin. We are so thankful for everyone's generosity.
Well, I will keep everyone posted! Have a great and safe 4th of July!!
** I tried loading pictures from showers, but it's not cooperating so more to come...



The room looks great! I want to see it in person...with little Larkin living in it! :) SO great to see ya'll at the shower....can't wait to meet Larkin!
ReplyDelete