Let me start by saying, I do LOVE being pregnant and consider it a complete blessing from the Lord. With that being said, I do wish I had prepared myself (if it's at all possible) for the "changes" I would be going through during this wonderful process. I think my issue with the changes is how they crept up on me.
One day my jeans fit fine... the next, disaster. One day Spanx were the most ingenious invention...the next, the most awkward and uncomfortable. One day my size S sorority or youth t-shirts were the perfect fit...the next, Joe's size L's became the perfect fit.
I guess I thought the growth of the bump would be a little more gradual but for me it was overnight! It could be because of the delivery of the girl scout cookies and the weekly (sometimes multiple times a week) Chic-fil-a biscuit runs, but I am hoping that it is because my little bit is growing strong!
I mentioned there were a few changes, but thankfully the emotional ones (which definitely peaked a few weeks ago) are gone and now I'm just coasting through with the physical changes. I'm sure there are several moms out there that are laughing b/c I'm sure I've only gotten a glimpse of the true emotional changes but just let me dream that the Jekyl and Hyde part of my pregnancy has ended...at least let's tell Joe it's ended. :)
Oh and one last update/prayer request. We find out next week whether little bit is a boy or girl. I am so excited about this appointment but in all my ignorance did not realize how important this appointment was in finding out about the health of our baby. Please pray with us that little bit is healthy and developing as she/he should. Thank you all!




julia you look beautiful! you are precious talking about your belly growing overnight :o) you've definitely popped! the gender appointment is wonderful! you get a long ultrasound. cant wait to hear what youre having! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY for a pregnancy pic :) You look adorable!! Can't wait to hear what little bit is!!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE TOO CUTE :)
ReplyDeleteso exciting...you look great!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! I'll be praying for your dr visit this week! Can't wait to hear how and what baby denson is! :) You look great!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you, Julia! Congratulations, and you look amazing!
ReplyDelete