Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Beginning of the Birthday Week

I usually don't get into birthdays but I was so excited when Joe said he had plans for my birthday (a few days early). On Saturday Joe and I celebrated by having a whole day together. Those days are few and far between as our lives are always so busy. Joe planned the whole day out.

First, went to the Original Pancake House which is one of our favorites! We then went to the Zoo which was fun and reminded me of our dating days. We had lunch at another great restaurant the Crepe Myrtle Cafe. While we ate lunch, Joe told me our next stop was a maternity shop in Homewood for shopping!!! As you all know, this was a huge surprise to me as Joe has never encouraged me to shop...it usually comes very naturally, with no prompting from anyone. We ended our day together by seeing the movie Avatar! That night we met my family for dinner. My birthday pick every year is Brio, so this year was no different.

Below are a few pictures from our day!



- I was a little freaked out that peacocks were walking around the Zoo freely!

- Joe, a kid at heart, went in to pet the rhino. I chose to stay back.

- Joe and I at dinner, ending our day.


No comments:

Post a Comment