1. Joe is very patient with me even though I can be a bit hard to handle at times (I know none of you can imagine that).
2. He is an incredibly godly man who leads me and sets a great example for me.
3. I know one day he will be a great father - hopefully to little boys who can throw the baseball with him (I gave up trying a long time ago).
3. He has a funny, goofy sense of humor. Even though his quiet, mature side is what most people see, others of you know what I'm talking about!!! :)
4. He makes my lunch almost every morning!! While I know this is mostly to save money, I think it's incredibly sweet.
5. He is very devoted to all that he does (including P90x).
6. He always encourages me and makes me feel beautiful and special (and as girls, we have moments where we definitely don't feel this way).
7. He makes me feel good about my cooking even when I know it's not that great.
8. He has a heart for others and truly cares for others' interests before his own.
9. He knows how I like my coffee and makes it perfectly every time.
10. He reminds me often of our vows and the commitment we made to one another and to our Lord. He keeps us both focused as we continue this wonderful journey together!
Well, I will definitely update after our Anniversary dinner tonight! Thank you for your sweet calls and emails, wishing us a Happy Anniversary. It truly is a blessing and a joy to reach another year together!



So, I am almost in tears reading this. Ya'll have such a special marriage and Clint and I are so fortunate to have you as our special friends :) I can't wait to hear about the dinner!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! -Brooke
ReplyDeletetop 11 things....you have 2 3's
ReplyDelete