Friday, April 3, 2009
The right fit...
Well, I have been blogging for 2 weeks now. I'm not quite comfortable with the blogging because I don't have a catchy name and I am constantly wanting to change the background! I have decided...BLOGGING IS LIKE SHOPPING FOR NEW SHOES! You have to keep trying new things until you get the right fit! So, here it goes...I'm changing my background. It just wasn't the right fit for my blog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Didn't know you have a blog, but sooo glad I found yours :) Hope you and Joe are doing well!!
ReplyDeleteBlogging is lots of fun- I just started in January! Thanks for linking my blog to yours! -Brooke
ReplyDeleteHey Julia! I just came across your blog while doing a late night baby feeding and clicking on other peoples blogs...haha! I'm glad I found it! That is so cool that you know the Yorks! Allison York is my best friend from high school...Andy's little sister. It's a small world!!! I have a blog too...www.johnbetsyandmaddie.blogspot.com Hope your doing well!
ReplyDelete-Betsy Hill