Monday, January 16, 2012

Looking Back: Thanksgiving

Please bear with me...I am feeling on the verge of a blogging frenzy but will need to go back a bit to get everything in.  I just uploaded tons of pictures from my camera and want to post them ALL!  I may not be good at blogging or scrapbooking, but I take a lot of pictures to do something with...someday. :)

So, starting with Thanksgiving:

This year we went to Grayton Beach with my family.  This is such a special time as we see family that we only get to see once a year!  We always have a great time together but with everyone so spread out we can only get together at Thanksgiving.  There were several cousins we missed this year but I did get a special visit in with one of those special families, Sarah and Ryan and baby George!

 We got to meet sweet George!!!


Our visit with Sarah and Ryan was way too short.  Good thing they will be at Thanksgiving next year so we can spend a lot more time with these three!

The rest of Thanksgiving week great!  We definitely got to relax at the beach and it was nice having a lot of help with little man!  He is SO on the move, so we had several eyes on him at all times.  

Here are a few pictures from our week at the beach:

 Okay...this wasn't from the beach but ended up in that folder...Larkin LOVES playing in his tunnel.  



 The Fam...minus a few. :(

Sweet Daddy-Son moment.  I'm glad I caught this one.  



 AMAZING sunset!

Victorious over getting the visor!

Glued to Football...and they've corrupted Larkin. 



Oops!  You caught me.  Shaking the raisins out of the cup, then cleaning them up,  
to do it over and over again. 

 Caught me again...

And again...

This was while we were unpacking from the trip.  He is a mischievous little guy! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving at the beach sounds like so much fun!! Love all the amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete