This was from Mae Beth and Allen's wedding this past weekend (stolen from Brooke's FB page)! It was absolutely beautiful and Mae Beth made a beautiful bride. It was also fun to see some old high school friends!
Joe had a really busy "Busy Season" with work and we headed straight to the beach following the end...which is Sept 15 for those of you, like me, who assumed all taxes were due April 15. :)
We had a great time at the beach with friends and were able to relax despite the constant activity of 5 little ones! The weather was perfect and the water like glass...I mean so clear and so calm I might have thought I was in the Caribbean. And of course the company of our great friends made the whole trip worth any of the chaos. :) The trip really was a blast.




Hey Julia! It was soooooooooooo great to hang out with you over the weekend! We'll have to make it happen again (sooner than later!) Love all the Larkin pictures...and as always, he's the cutest! :)
ReplyDelete