Monday, August 22, 2011

McWane Center with Friends

Larkin and I recently visited the McWane Center with some of our friends.  If Larkin could talk I think he would tell you this is one of his favorite places!  There is so much to look at and even do...even for such a little one like Larkin.  He loves playing in the water trough (not exactly sure what they call it) and watching the bubbles.  Larkin also enjoys the Aquarium part of the museum because he can stand and hold on to the glass.  There is also an area where you can pet sharks, but we left that up to Hannah Grace. :)

Cute pictures of the kiddos playing.  These are Larkin's friends, Julia and Hannah Grace. 




 Hannah Grace showing the little kids how to do it.  
She knew exactly what she was doing...so cute!



Huge BUBBLES!  Actually, I think this is mid-pop of a buddle.



 Waiting to touch the sharks...this might have been their "resting" period...
please, try telling a toddler that the sharks are resting!


Oh and this is where the moms started having fun. :)

 Gymnastics? :)

And the kiddos were free to roam...As Larkin plays with some kid's shoe. 

It was such a fun time with friends and a great outing in this hot weather.  I think a membership to the McWane Center is in our future! :)

1 comment:

  1. We have a membership to a FL museum and we get in to McWane for free. We were there earlier this month and I always say we should go more often. The zip line looked like fun to me, but I chickened out!

    ReplyDelete