Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweet Little Larkin - 8 month pictures

We recently had Larkin's 8-month pictures made by Ann Wade Parrish.  As usual, she did an amazing job!  Joe wasn't able to come with us so the photo shoot was just me and little man.  It was a lot of fun, however, I definitely made an idiot of myself as I jumped, jived, and wailed to get Larkin to SMILE!  He was so enamored with everything around us including the geese that walked around Aldridge Gardens that he couldn't care less about us trying to capture his precious moments.  It probably didn't help either that I turned my back on him and he fell and scraped his nose!

Needless to say, Ann Wade still got some great pictures of Larkin!  You can get a sneak peek of the pics on her blog.  Enjoy!

 ** New Post Below**

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures of you and Larkin. Happy 8 months buddy. I can't wait to come visit you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julia! I love Larkin's new pictures - he's such a cutie pie! And those eyes are sooo blue - love it! Thanks for adding Veggie Table to your list :)

    ReplyDelete