Well I hope you all don't think my blogging skills are reflective of my parenting skills. I have not found the time to sit down and update on our little guy. I know one day I will regret that as Larkin's baby book is about as detailed as this blog. :) I guess I can say that I am capturing the memories for myself as I spend much of my time with this precious little boy.
Larkin is SO much fun these days! He has really developed a funny little personality and he cracks us up constantly. He's started "talking" when he feels no one is paying attention to him. So, we just talk back to him. I'm sure we look crazy carrying on a conversation with a blabbing 3 month old! Larkin also has a smile that will make your heart melt...even if it's 3:00 am! There have been many nights where I just laugh out loud because I'm up against my will, but my perspective quickly changes when he shoots me a smile from his crib.
Larkin has been called the "S" word (spoiled) by his grandparents. I have to say...I'm guilty! I love cuddling with my little guy and he is such a cuddler!! Needless to say, there are days when not much gets done around here because Larkin is sleeping on my chest and I am taking it all in (and usually watching Grey's Anatomy re-runs). Every moment with him is such a blessing and Joe and I thank God continuously for allowing us to be parents and to such a sweet baby boy.
Below are some quick update pictures from 2 months and 3 months. We go for his 4 month check up next week. At his 3 month appointment he weighed 11lb 9oz (20%) and was 24.5in long (95%). So far he is long and lean! And if you notice the progression of pictures, his mohawk hair has begun to lay down. :) Enjoy!






No comments:
Post a Comment