Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Larkin's First Month

Larkin is a little over a month old now (actually 6 weeks today). He is changing every day and starting to develop a cute little personality. He is definitely keeping us on our toes, but we are loving every minute. Most nights he sleeps about 4 hours at a time. He has had a few nights of wanting to party hard and doesn't seem to want to sleep at all! I literally played with him on his play mat one night last week at 2:30 AM. I'm sure parenting books would not approve but when those big blue eyes were looking up at me, practically asking me to play, I had to give in. :)

Larkin has a had several "firsts" over this last month and we wanted to share a few of them:

- First time to go to church. He LOVED the music, but started crying when preaching started. :)

- First bath (in the bathtub)

- First trip to the mall (followed quickly by his second, third, and fourth trips)

- First walk around Homewood

- First trip to Edgewood Creamery (in the Denson house this is an important one)

- First trip to Daddy's office

It really has been a fun, yet sometimes challenging, month. We look forward to many more and are thankful for these first memorable moments of our little man's life. We also wanted to share a few pictures to recap his first month. We also hope to load a video soon, but we're having some technical difficulties. Enjoy!!!

Precious baby sleeping. And he LOVES his paci.

Going on an outing. And seeming to be waving at us. :)

Larkin's response to my photo shoot. He hung in there for a while, but eventually let me know he was finished participating.

First bath!

This is what we see every time we change his diaper. The kid loves to be stretched out and kicking around.


Hanging out in the Boppy waiting on mommy to get ready.

Larkin loves to be held up on our chest or shoulder...such a sweet boy!

Just getting home from his first time at church.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo happy that I finally got to meet sweet Larkin. He is absolutely precious. I hope to see you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Larkin's armpit rolls :) Elijah is working on some major thigh rolls. Hey also we have that cute elephant outfit and it makes Elijah breakout where the elephant is everytime, makes me sad. Glad you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete