Which...leads me to my next point...life will actually be very abnormal (in a good way) in just under 20 weeks! That's right! I hit the half-way point of my pregnancy. It has flown by and I can say I have enjoyed the last 20 weeks so I hope I can say the same about these next 20 weeks! Here is a picture marking the half-way point of our little one's growth (and my growth...).
Friday, March 12, 2010
We're halfway there!
Not a lot has gone on the last 2 weeks. Life has continued to be very busy as Joe crunches numbers, trying to push through to the tax deadlines. This season comes around every year and we have learned how to adjust pretty well. I will say, selfishly, I enjoy not having to think about dinner and what to cook (or try to cook). However, I will be glad when life is a little bit more normal.
Which...leads me to my next point...life will actually be very abnormal (in a good way) in just under 20 weeks! That's right! I hit the half-way point of my pregnancy. It has flown by and I can say I have enjoyed the last 20 weeks so I hope I can say the same about these next 20 weeks! Here is a picture marking the half-way point of our little one's growth (and my growth...).
Which...leads me to my next point...life will actually be very abnormal (in a good way) in just under 20 weeks! That's right! I hit the half-way point of my pregnancy. It has flown by and I can say I have enjoyed the last 20 weeks so I hope I can say the same about these next 20 weeks! Here is a picture marking the half-way point of our little one's growth (and my growth...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are just so precious... and that belly has grown since the last time I saw you!!! :) I am just so excited for you! :)
ReplyDeleteJulia- you look great. Good seeing you this morning- even if was across the sanctuary! xx-brooke
ReplyDeleteawwww....look at that adorable little belly :)
ReplyDelete