Sunday, August 2, 2009

Life as I know it

I have so much to catch everyone up on, but have not had the time or energy to process everything that has gone on over the last couple of weeks. I am back from Hungary and cannot wait to share the amazing stories of that trip! The Lord truly did above and beyond all that we could have imagined. I will be posting on all that soon!

As for now, Joe is in Peru! We had about 2 days together before he left (2 days that I was still in the grogginess of jetlag). Their team is safely in Pucallpa and will begin their basketball camp and construction project tomorrow. It's always hard being apart, so pray for us as we have 8 more days until he comes home! Also, pray for the team as they serve the people in Peru.

This weekend I got to spend some sweet (but short) time with my family and not just my parents and brother, but my extended family. My cousin, Luke, got married. It was a beautiful wedding and I will share pictures of that soon. His wife, Leah, is an amazing young woman and I'm excited to have her in our family. I also got to catch up with Sarah (and Ryan) and Rebecca (and Tyler), my two cousins...2 of my favorite people that I rarely get to see. It truly was a great weekend!


~ Stair-step cousins. Sarah, Me, and Rebecca.

~ My family before the wedding. I was the 5th wheel. :)

~ Me, Stephen, and Stephanie at the reception.

More to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back!! Post some more about your stories, can't wait to hear! You looked beautiful at the wedding. Can't wait to see you in person!

    ReplyDelete