Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sweet Summertime

Well, for many people Summer began in June, but for Joe and I this past weekend was our first time to get away and relax, spending a lot of time in the sun and enjoying time with our families. We spent the July 4th weekend with our families at the Densons' lakehouse. It was great to get away with no agenda and eat, sleep, and have fun on the lake. It truly felt like a mini-vacation and I was so thankful for that time. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


(Me and my parents...I was so glad they came!)

(Joe and Bear going for a swim.)

(Lura, Ms. Martha, and Mrs. Denson enjoying the sun)

(Dad enjoying a nap with the dogs)


Next up...Hungary and Peru. I leave on July 16-26, then Joe goes to Peru July 30-August 9. We are so excited but will appreciate your prayers. I will keep you all posted. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! I love your bathing suit. You had told me about it, but it is just too cute on you :) Glad ya'll had a relaxing weekend. You both needed it!!

    ReplyDelete